Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy Busy Bees

We're hard at work building our new site, which hopefully should launch in a couple weeks. We've listened to you all and have added somethings that everyone's been asking about. :) I hope you all enjoy the new site, and we're having a lot of fun putting it together!

I'm thinking of buying myself a scooter, but I can't decide on which one to grab. I'm leaning towards a Rucks, Zuma 125 or the Chinese Ruckus replica. Whatever it is, it will be long and low, with excellent wheel fitment. I really like the performance of the new Zuma 125 (fuel injection rocks!) but after seeing some stretched and lowered, it doesn't look as good as a ruckus. I really like the ruck, but 50cc doesn't do it for me - Hence the reason I'm looking at the chinese ruckus with the 150cc engine. I know I know, tomatoes are already flying in my direction - but hey, it's a 150cc engine.

Also in the world of scooters, we have some things planned for you 2 wheeled lovers. We've opened up accounts with Kijima and Kitaco + we have a bunch of parts coming from Japan... so we'll be bringing you the latest and greatest scooter stuff from Japan. We're also building something here that will debut @ the San Francisco Japantown show in January. We're all really excited about it.

Oh and one more thing. Our next container should be here in a couple weeks. Wheel whores rejoice!

That's about it for this weeks rants. Tune in next week!

1 comment:

Dio said...

That's what i'm talking about!

Good move Dave, daniel and Memoryfab!



Dionel